- Finished Projects
- "Kislovodsk" Module
- Spatial Grid Structures in the World
- Typical Projects
- The Concept
- Quick-Erect Prefabricated Metal Structures
- Hangars from Metal Structures
- Manufacturing of Metal Structures
- Metal Structures for Construction
- Light Gauge Metal Structures
- Assembly of Metal Structures
- Production and installation of steel structures
- Design of Metal Structures
- Installation of Metal Structures
- Installation of Engineering Systems
- Erection of Metal Structures
During the 35 years of the employment of the «MARKHI» system structures in the domestic construction vast experience has been accumulated on their use in buildings and projects for industrial, residential and agricultural purposes. Most of all the «MARKHI» system structures have been in the single-floor production buildings in various industries. Among the completed projects were large warehouses, refrigerators, machine halls of the hydroelectric and steam power stations running on gas and fuel oil, and other structures.
In this section of our site you can get acquainted with our completed projects, both in the Russian Federation and abroad. It is worth noting that the "VISTA" company not only manufactures the light gauge spatial grid MARKHI structures but also designs the structures, as well as provides the installation or installation supervision services. In addition, we are ready to take on and implement the entire project "turnkey".
Republic of Khakassia
City of Surgut
Republic of Kazakhstan
Republic of Kazakhstan
City of Balashikha
City of Kaluga
It should be noted that the areas of the "MARKHI" system applications are:
- Buildings and structures designed without possible future reconstruction in case of the changing technology, i.e. single-use buildings subject to dismantling and utilization in new construction projects, or reprocessing;
- Flexible buildings with a long amortization period, and the most adapted to the production reconstruction within one industry.
The experience in developing of the «MARKHI» system shows the feasibility to develop building construction with the complete delivery based on the module and bar method. This significantly expands the utilization scope of the complete prefabricated buildings in the industrial, civil, agricultural and other types of construction. At the same time it reveals the prospects of supplying complete prefabricated «MARKHI» structures for the buildings designed individually.